RCP’s extensive hands-on project management and project programming experience enables us to bring a practical approach and understanding to negotiation of construction delay claims. Our technical expertise in critical path scheduling can help you understand the often complex events giving rise to issues such as critical, non-critical and concurrent delay.
RCP’s delay claims analysis procedures can be applied during the course of your project to proactively identify and resolve delays before they become major disputes.
We can assist by implementing a critical path based time management process which will provide the most reliable basis for controlling claims. Critical path schedules that have been carefully prepared and regularly updated during the course of construction provide an objective basis for delay impact analysis in addition to providing the basis for avoiding delays in the first place.
Our Delay Claim Advisory services may include:
- Claims Analysis and Negotiation
- Critical Path based Contract Time Management services
- Contemporaneous Programme Analysis
- Retrospective ‘as-built but-for’ Analysis
- Construction Resource Analysis – Resource Critical Delay Assessment
- Prolongation / Disruption Claims
- Expert Witness