Werribee South, Victoria
Wyndham Harbour Pty Ltd
Due September 2016
- World Class Boat Harbour providing
1,000 wet berths & 390 dry berths
- 330,000 Tonnes of Breakwater Construction
- 250,000m3 of bulk Earth Works
- 147,000m3 of Dredging and 500m length foreshore extension
- Construction of 2 No. New Beaches
- Subdivision works for 159 housing lots.
- 7,650m3 of wetlands development
RCP was engaged in mid-2011 to undertake the Project Administration role for the for the Wyndham Harbour development undertaken at Werribee South. As Project Administrator it is the role of RCP to act as the Councils Independent Representative under the contract. These works include the monitoring and review of the works to facilitate completion in accordance with the contract and monitor the construction programme providing monthly reports on these two key facets.
BMD are the appointed contractors for the development works for the new Marina which is to be delivered under three different contracts each with their own separable portions.