- 72 levels with a six level podium which includes carparking and communal facilities
- 218 stacked car spaces and 326 cycle parks
- Premium ground floor retail to Bouverie Street, Mezzanine and Level 2
- 1,039 apartments split into three separate offerings (Low, Mid and High rise)
- Laneway from Plaza to Victoria Street
- Picturesque and uninterrupted views across Carlton Gardens
- Communal facilities on Levels 6, 47 and 69 including 25m lap pool, Cinema, Golf Simulator and Sky Lounge.
Positioned above the intersection of the off-set Hoddle and Carlton grids, Swanston Central is a 72 level residential tower designed by Elenberg Fraser that will feature a multi coloured, facetted facade that will change colour from the base to the top and at different time of day.
1,039 apartments sitting atop a mixed use podium, which employs landscape elements to intergrate with the public domain of the plaza the project also includes refurbishment to the Heritage building which resides on the corner of Bouverie and Victoria Street.
RCP’s role includes management of the design process, tendering and engagement of the builder and contract administration.