- $ 160m (approx.) residential development designed by Bates Smart Architects
- 42 levels with a 6 level basement
- 270 apartments across 9 podium levels (Levels 1-9) and 33 high rise levels (Levels 10-42)
- 299 car parks incorporating 6 basement levels and 8 podium levels
- Picturesque views across Treasury and Fitzroy Gardens
- Pool, wine store and recreational facilities on Level 9
Commanding a prominent position on the edge of Melbourne’s CBD, the site on the corner of Spring Street and Flinders Lane will see the existing 10 level commercial office building demolished and developed into a landmark 42 storey luxury residential apartment complex.
Overlooking Treasury and Fitzroy Gardens, the 35 Spring Street project designed by Bates Smart is being developed by Cbus Property. As part of RCP’s ongoing relationship with Cbus Property’s specialist residential development group, RCP has been appointed to provide full project management services for this exclusive project.
RCP’s role includes management of the design process, tendering and engagement of the builder and contract administration. RCP is also responsible for managing the delivery of the display suite located on the 10th floor of the existing building. Design Development is well progressed with expressions of interest to be sought from contractors. Demolition of the existing building is expected to commence in the first quarter of 2014 and completion expected during 2017.