- value: $500m
- 44 levels with a 5 level basement for carparking, comprising the following:
- 5 star hotel comprising 294 rooms over 13 levels, with amenity levels which include ballroom, function/ meeting rooms, corporate lounge, pool & gym facilities and serviced by a porte cochere accessed from Flinders Lane
- 25 levels of commercial office (circa 50,000 NLA), PCA premium grade & Green Star 5 Star
- premium luxury apartments (circa 202) with amenity level including pool, gym, dining and terrace facilities
- commercial end of trip facilities – bike parks/ lockers and showers
- secure car parking for cars split between hotel valet, commercial office and residential uses
RCP was appointed by Cbus Property in 2015 to project manage the redevelopment of 447 Collins Street, Melbourne. The site is an entire city block bounded by Collins Street, William Street, Market Street and Flinders Lane.
The development, to be known as Collins Arch, is a premium quality mixed used project that consists of a 294 room 5 star hotel, approximately 50,000m² of premium grade commercial office space, approximately 202 luxury residential apartments, ground floor retail and significant public open space. Woods Bagot and ShoP (USA) are the joint architects.
Construction commenced in August 2016 and is scheduled to be completed by the end of 2019.
For more information about the project visit http://www.collinsarch.com