80 Collins Street
QIC Global Real Estate
- Value: $300m
- 43,000m² office space (35 levels)
- 6,200m² retail over 3 levels.
- 9,500 m2 residential hotel over 19 levels.
- Lantern’ façade, will showcase tri-level ‘neighbourhoods in the sky’, comprising.
- Integrated laneway design.
- 2 basement levels with joint access with from existing tower.
- World’s best practise 6 Star Green Star rating and 5.5 NABERS rating.
- TWIN lift technologies.
- Automated car park system.
RCP was engaged to provide full Project Management and Programming services for this ‘Premium Grade’ development located in the Paris end of Collins Street in Melbourne. This mixed use development incorporates latest green building technologies including tri generation and a passive chilled beam system to provide cooling and heating to the office tower. RCP is managing all phases of the project including the design process, tendering, engagement of the builder and administration of the construction contract. The site presents many logistical challenges including management of pedestrian and vehicular traffic, adjoining owner liaison, restricted site access for construction activities and an existing on site fully tenanted building. Construction is due to commence during 2014 with completion projected to be during 2017.