L’Oréal Australia Pty Ltd
- New fit out for hairdressing product training
- Offices and meeting rooms
In June 2012, RCP (through its South Australian subsidiary) was engaged by L’Oréal to project manage the development of their Adelaide teaching facility. The new fit out of L’Oréal’s flagship teaching studio provides usable teaching spaces for hairdressing, and adequate storage. Each teaching room includes hair-wash chairs and basins, along with mobile mirrored joinery units to allow flexibility in the use of space. Large operable walls have been incorporated to allow spaces to be expanded to meet student numbers and functions as required.
RCP oversaw the project from initiation to completion. Our scope of services included:
- Preparation of a master program and overall budget
- Review of consultant proposals and engagement of consultant team on behalf of client
- Preparation of monthly progress reports
- Tender preparation and review of submitted tenders
- Review and certification of the contractor’s monthly progress claims
- Review of contractor’s variations
- Certification of the practical completion
- Management of defects
The L’Oréal fit out was delivered on time and on budget.