- Located 12km north of Townsville
- 5,200 lot master planned community
- 1,000 hectare site overall
- 60 hectares of sub-regional town centre
- Schools, child care, aged care and other community facilities
- 330 hectares of open space
- Shopping Centre
- Master Planning & Design Management
- Civil, Electrical and Landscape Contractors – Tender and Construction Phase Principal’s Representative services
- Residential staged development
- Roads, bridges and parklands
- Commercial lot subdivisions
- Soil Erosion & Sediment Control Management
Located approximately 15 minutes north of Townsville at the gateway of the city’s northern growth corridor, North Shore is a master-planned residential community developed by Stockland Development. North Shore was first launched in 2008 and is home to more than 4,000 residents.
In the second half of 2014 RCP was engaged by Stockland Development in an ongoing role to provide project management services across all residential and commercial lot sub-divisions, services infrastructure, roads and parklands works-packages.
RCP’s introduction to Stockland’s North Shore Development was to manage the delivery of a cyclone evacuation centre building within North Shore’s Central Park precinct, a project jointly funded by the Commonwealth Government and Stockland.