- Woolworths Supermarket local shopping centre
- 8 speciality tenancies
- 1 food kiosk
Woolworths Limited commissioned RCP to undertake the following:
- Review all landlord and tenant scope of works, special conditions contained in Leasing Advisory Sheets and invitation to lease approvals for each tenancy.
- Liaise with the Retail Design Manager and manage the design approval process.
- Issue preliminary and full design approvals (with any applicable feedback/conditions of approval) to the tenants.
- Management of the CAT 1 works costs for each tenancy and approvals.
- Management of all authority approvals/permits to allow the commencement of works and occupation of the tenancies.
- Monitor progress and tenancy program throughout design and construction.
- Carry out tenancy defect inspections with the head contractor prior to handover to tenants for fitout.
- On site presence as required in relation to tenancies during fitout.
- Tenancy defects inspections to verify fitouts were delivered in accordance with the approved tenancy drawings.